WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe that the Bible is the divinely inspired, infallible word of God, revealed by God to man, for an. It reveals God, the fall of man, God’s plan for man’s redemption, and His eternal plan for the ages.
- We believe in the deity, the virgin birth, and the sinless life of Christ.
- We believe that Jesus died, was resurrected, and ascended back to glory.
- We believe in the triune nature of God, that is, He reveals His oneness through the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- We believe in baptism by immersion in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, with the evidence of speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance.
- We believe in the rapture, or second coming of Jesus Christ for His saints, and the reward of eternal life for those who are filled with the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the fellowship of believers through worship services, Bible training, life skills classes, and wholesome social functions.
- We believe in the civic responsibility and involvement of the Christian in an effort to make our community and world better.
- We believe in supporting the local church through the giving of our tithes and offerings.